A website is a collection of web pages that are hosted on a web server and can be accessed via the internet using a web browser.
Yes, there are generally three types of websites:
Static websites: These are simple websites that are made up of HTML pages that display fixed content.
E-commerce websites: These websites are designed for businesses to sell products or services online. They often have a shopping cart system, a secure payment gateway, and other features that allow customers to make purchases securely and easily.
We, Techspark Technologies, develop these kinds of websites.
Web Designing Tips for Beginners:
- Sketch out your ideas : The process is known as wireframing.
- Avoid too many fonts. While some projects may call for more complex font combinations, try to keep the amount of fonts to a minimum.
- Avoid placing too many images and content on a single page.
- Use anchor links to make it easier to navigate. Use human-based photos in your web design if possible.
- Always keep your design and content updated.